Yet again this is another pasta dish! I’m sorry guys but I love past and its fun to make!
This time I decided to use aubergine in the sauce and it was so good!! Well I had leftover roast aubergine and courgette so I threw them in with some other bits to make the sauce and it was so good.
- appx. 200g of firm tofu
- 1 red/white onion
- 1 roast Aubergine
- 1 roasted or steamed courgette
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 cup cooked cauliflower
- 3 tablespoons of nutritional yeast
- Herbs/spices eg, paprika, garlic granules, cayenne papper and some salt and peper to taste
- Cut aubergine into slices and season with salt and pepper, put into the oven for 15-20 mins on a high heat. Doing the same with the courgette/zucchini if desire
- While that is cooking put your pasta into a saucepan and put on the heat,
- Chop onions and add to a frying pan with a little water so they don’t burn, I didn’t use any oil in this dish I just used water
- wait until the onions are softened just a bit and cut tofu into chunks and add to the onions in the pan.
- cook the cauliflower, I use microwave bags and they take no time, but you could cook in a pot with water until soft.
- after about ten mins you should add the spices to the tofu and onions and add a little water to make sure they don’t over cook.
- when the cauliflower, courgette and aubergine is cooked add to a blender with the non-dairy milk, nutritional yeast and ½ teaspoon of garlic granules and paprika, blending until smooth.
- Drain the pasta, put on a plate, top with sauce and then the tofu chunks and serve.
Let me know if you try it ! 🙂 xx