Yet again this is another pasta dish! I’m sorry guys but I love past and its fun to make!
This time I decided to use aubergine in the sauce and it was so good!! Well I had leftover roast aubergine and courgette so I threw them in with some other bits to make the sauce and it was so good.
- appx. 200g of firm tofu
- 1 red/white onion
- 1 roast Aubergine
- 1 roasted or steamed courgette
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 cup cooked cauliflower
- 3 tablespoons of nutritional yeast
- Herbs/spices eg, paprika, garlic granules, cayenne papper and some salt and peper to taste
- Cut aubergine into slices and season with salt and pepper, put into the oven for 15-20 mins on a high heat. Doing the same with the courgette/zucchini if desire
- While that is cooking put your pasta into a saucepan and put on the heat,
- Chop onions and add to a frying pan with a little water so they don’t burn, I didn’t use any oil in this dish I just used water
- wait until the onions are softened just a bit and cut tofu into chunks and add to the onions in the pan.
- cook the cauliflower, I use microwave bags and they take no time, but you could cook in a pot with water until soft.
- after about ten mins you should add the spices to the tofu and onions and add a little water to make sure they don’t over cook.
- when the cauliflower, courgette and aubergine is cooked add to a blender with the non-dairy milk, nutritional yeast and ½ teaspoon of garlic granules and paprika, blending until smooth.
- Drain the pasta, put on a plate, top with sauce and then the tofu chunks and serve.
Let me know if you try it ! 🙂 xx
So a bit of a different post this time, but I wanted to write up a post about makeup pieces that are cruelty free and good quality !
I wouldn’t be the biggest makeup fan and would only usually wear makeup for events or when I need to look more presentable. So when I buy makeup I try find the best price for the quality.
I bought everything except for on superdrug.ie.
So the few bits I wanted to talk about are:
Makeup revolution concealer pallet in dark ; £6.00/€7.15 > I find these are the handiest things ever, because of my skin tone it is so difficult to get a foundation that matches, but this pallet is perfect for it! I even have colours perfect for contouring! It’s perferct!
B. latex free blending sponge; £3.29/ €3.92
M.U.A matte lipsticks ; £1.00/€1.19, in shades (from top) Fancy Fawn, Mystic Marsala and Totally Nude.
M.U.A lip liner in caramel nougat; £1.00/€1.19
NYX lip liner (top) in shade peakaboo neutral; €3.50
NYX eyeliner (bottom) shade white pearl; €3.50
NYX prices based on Sam McCauleys pharmacy’s prices.
NYX jumbo eye pencil; shades cottage cheese and black bean; €7.00
And lastly my absolute favourite concealer in the world!
NYX HD concealer in CW06; €7.75, oh my days I love this so much, it’s not cakey at all but its still full coverage!
Guys the falafel obsession is real! Recently I’ve been straight up eating rice and falafels nearly everyday, they’re so simple and so easy!
So I don’t fry them of anything like that, I actually use an air fryer but you could fry them too.
1 can of chickpeas
Handful of spinach
1 cup of breadcrumbs
½ cup of oat flour
½ can of sweetcorn
½ tablespoon of cumin
teaspoon of mixed herbs (dried or fresh)
½ teaspoon of paprika
Throw everything in a blender, starting with the chickpeas and the sweetcorn, then the spinach and herbs and spices then the breadcrumbs and then the flour.
Shape into balls and fry them by means of your choice, they take around 12 mins in the air fryer and until each side is golden if your shallow frying and around 14 mins in the oven 🙂
To make the oat flour I just put 1 cup of oats into a blender and blend it till it’s a flour.
Then for the breadcrumbs I just blended up two slices of wholewheat grained bread and voila, money saved!
Let me know if you try this recipe because id love to know how you did 🙂 xx